Based on our knowledge & our clients whom we helped, Who can come to Mexico for Visa Stamping ?

  • For H1B, H4 , L1, L2, E3, J, K, O Visa’s for (Extension/Transfer) Stamping – it means going to US visa stamping in same visa category. (H1 to H1, H1 to H4, H4 to H1, F1 to F1, F1 to F2, F2 to F1, L1 to L1, J1 to J1 etc.,)
  • H1B to H4 (or ) H4 to H1B (considered as same Visa (H) category.
  • Already had H4 stamping, now needed to go for H1B(1st time in passport) stamping
  • F1 to F2 or F2 to F1 are considered as same visa (F)category.
  • Planning to move from H1B to H4 after H1B Extension or Transfer denial by USCIS.
  • If you have had any stamping in same Visa categories already in same & need to go for visa renewal stamping in same visa category – you can go to Mexico.
  • We suggest you to take attorney advise for your eligibility too.
  • We already helped, guided many people for filling DS160, Registering account for visa slots booking, by providing accommodation & transportation for who came to Matamoros for stamping

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *