My visa stamp in passport is Expired & have valid I-797A or I-797B ? Do i need Mexican visa to come to Mexico ?

If you have any valid US Visa (or) Canadian (or) Japan (or) Schengen (or) European visa (or) Australian passport holder. You don’t need Mexican visa.

Else better to get Mexican visa by visiting mexican embassy near by to you – before your arrival.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *