Who can come to Mexico for Visa Stamping ?

  • For H1B, H4 , L1, L2, E3, J, K, O Visa’s for (Extension/Transfer) Stamping – it means going to US visa stamping in same visa category. (H1 to H1, H1 to H4, H4 to H1, F1 to F1, F1 to F2, F2 to F1, L1 to L1, J1 to J1 etc.,)
  • Note:
  • H1B to H4 (or ) H4 to H1B (considered as same Visa (H) category.
  • Already had H4 stamping, now needed to go for H1B(1st time in passport) stamping
  • F1 to F2 or F2 to F1 are considered as same visa (F)category.
  • Planning to move from H1B to H4 after H1B visa denial.
  • If you have extensions already in same visa category & need to go for visa renewal stamping in same visa category – you can go to Mexico.
  • Ex : You came to US on F1 Visa (Ex: 2011 )& moved to H1B(2013) -> Then H1B Extension or Transfer approved (2015) – Then YES to Mexico
  • We suggest you to take attorney advise for your eligibility too.
  • We already helped, guided many people for filling DS160, Registering account for visa slots booking, by providing accommodation & transportation for who came to Matamoros for stamping.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *